Most people try to have a protected sex but often fail to have one. This can be caused due to failure of most careful processes which is pretty normal. It may sound scary but it is a fact. The protective measures often fail to protect you or your partner from the results of intercourse. As we know the contraceptive measures are taken to safeguard you and your partner from the outcome of sexual intercourse, but these measures also fail. You may have to face things like STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) or pregnancy despite all the preventive measure you took.
As in case of STD you need proper help and support from doctors, for pregnancy we have some natural home remedies. With the help of these natural home remedies you can easily avoid pregnancy after intercourse. Even if the protective measure didn’t work, these remedies will surely work. Don’t lose your cool if you get pregnant, just follow these remedies for effective results.
Home Remedies to Avoid Pregnancy after Intercourse
Well, as we all know home remedies include all the ingredients and substances which are easily available at home and are not a big deal when it comes to use them. If you think that plants, herbs and other kitchen elements are only meant for cooking then you are completely wrong. There are greater purposes which these elements can serve for and are very much effective. Here we have listed some natural home remedies which will help you avoid pregnancy after intercourse.
Smart weed leaves
It is the most commonly found weed in the world. It consists of three components, specifically rutin, gallic acid and quercetin which obstruct early pregnancy.
- In 4 cups of boiling water add 4 ounces of fresh weed leaves.
- When the leaves are boiled, strain it.
- Drink the mixture until you get your periods.
- It also helps in promoting regular menstrual cycle.
It is known as a natural birth control remedy as it reduces the sperm motility which results in zero chances of fertilization. It helps in avoiding pregnancy.
- Neem can be used as leaves, leaf extract or oil, all the forms are very much effective.
- Neem oil is pushed in via injection to the position where uterus and fallopian tubes unite. It kills the sperm within a fraction of few seconds.
- As we know neem is very much helpful for health so consuming neem leaves is also effective.
- Neem tablets are also an option which when consumed by men promotes sterility.
Parsley is also considered as one of the most effective home remedy which can prevent pregnancy.
- Parsley is an herb which is basically consumed as herbal tea.
- Boil this herb with water, strain and drink it.
- The best part is that this has no side effects and is a brilliant remedy.
Dried fig (Anzeer)
Dried fig is one of the popular remedy of preventing pregnancy after intercourse.
- Take some dried fig after intercourse.
- Consume it every day until you get your periods.
- It is also known for increasing blood circulation.
Also known as Dong Quai this herb is known for preventing unwanted pregnancy. It is an effective natural home remedy for avoiding pregnancy. As it is thought to stimulate uterine contractions, it is most effective if consumed within 15 days of last sexual intercourse.
Consisting of only two components, philocarpine and rutin, rue is known for inducing early abortion. It is an element meant for avoiding pregnancy and is recommended to consume in form of tea.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of rue in a cup of boiling water.
- Let the mixture steep.
- Strain and consume.
Consuming papaya right after intercourse helps avoid pregnancy as it is known as an effective home remedy for unwanted pregnancy.
- Consume papaya in any form you want to, that can be juice or as fruit.
- Consume it for 3 to 4 days right from the day of intercourse.
- Avoid consuming the fruit if you get positive results with the pregnancy test.
Used by the Quinault Indians, thistles are considered as a powerful herb for avoiding pregnancy. It help promotes momentary sterility.
- In a bowl of boiling water, put the herbs.
- Boil it until the water gets a bitter taste.
- Strain the mixture and consume it.
Mugwort (Indian wormwood)
Somewhat similar like parsley, mugwort is a leafy herb used for avoiding pregnancy.
- When dried, use this plant’s leaf to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
- Have the dried leafs with a glass of water.
- Limited consumption is recommended if have any kidney problem.
- Excess consumption can also cause renal infection.
Dried apricots are recommended to be consumed right after intercourse when it is in the preliminary stage. Consuming after getting positive results of pregnancy is worthless, so eat it right after sexual intercourse for effective results.
- Make a mixture of 100 gm of dried apricot, 2 tablespoon of honey and water.
- Boil this solution for about 30 to 35 minutes and drink 1 cup of it every day for 1 week.
- It prevents unwanted pregnancy.
A commonly found kitchen ingredient which helps prevents unwanted pregnancy. Ginger which is very helpful to avoid pregnancy can be the solution to your problem.
- Wash a piece of ginger.
- Shred it and mix it in a cup of hot boiling water.
- Boil it for another 2 minutes and let it steep for the next 5 minutes.
- Strain the solution and drink while it’s still hot.
- Consume 2 cups of the mixture for a week or more according to your suitability.
The presence of rutin in buckwheat helps evade fertilization and is an effective home remedy to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Consume this herb with water.
- Consume 500 grams of buckwheat every day.
- Mix it with hot water.
- Strain the solution after few minutes and then drink it.
- Not having any side effects makes buckwheat an effective natural remedy for avoiding pregnancy after intercourse.