Most people swear by our daily skin care regime. From moisturization to toning to cleansing, we do it all. Following basic care routines is great, because it keeps your skin clean and free from blemishes and breakouts. In most cases, this skin care stays restricted to the face. most women utterly forget to look when the skin on the rest of the body.
This leads to dull and lifeless skin and the signs of aging are soon to follow. Having beautiful and healthy skin means that taking care of your entire body, and not simply the face. once it comes to taking care of the body, scrubbing the body is one of the most overlooked aspects.
We is also pretty regular with facial scrubbing, however the rest of the body is often neglected. Not that I blame you! scrubbing the entire body could be a tedious process. not like face scrubs, body scrubs take more time and effort. however it needs to be done.
If you wish to be all beautiful, you got to take care of the entire body, not simply your face! And to give you a helping hand, we are listing the top 6 super easy body scrub recipes you’ll prepare in your own kitchen. Let’s start with the list, shall we?
Benefits Of Using Homemade Body Scrubs
- These are easy to prepare and inexpensive.
- Also, these scrubs are extremely effective in serving to to rejuvenate the skin whereas making it smooth.
- In addition to all this, they additionally help to remove dead cells leaving the pores clean.
Homemade body scrubs may be made using varied ingredients. select any of the following homemade body scrubs to exfoliate your skin once or twice weekly.
6 Best Homemade Body Scrubs
1. Coffee Body Scrub
This will scrub away all your dead skin cells, revealing softer and healthier looking skin. it’ll add moisture to your skin and is especially great for winters, because it can help prepare the skin to meet the harsh weather. whereas exfoliating and making your skin cleaner, this scrub additionally helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Coffee is a nice scrub for our skin because it helps fight cellulite. Sugar works as an exfoliator. It helps to remove the surface layer of dead skin cells. you’ll additionally use brown sugar instead of the regular white sugar. olive oil penetrates deep into the skin and protects the skin from aging. It makes the skin supple and endows it with a vernal glow. vitamin E has antioxidant properties that protect and repair the skin cells. It helps make the skin soft and supple.
- ¼th cup ground coffee
- ¼th cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 vitamin E capsules
- Mix sugar with ground coffee, olive oil, and the extracted oil from the slit Vitamin E capsule. Turn it to a paste.
- You can add a tablespoon of sea salt and coconut oil each too.
How To Use
- Use this mixture to scrub your entire body.
- Scrub away gently for 10 to 15 seconds till you’re feeling your skin has turned soft and silky.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Make sure you use a body wash to experience the softness of your skin.
- Once done, apply a moisturizer of your option to retain the moisture.
2. Lemon And Sugar Body Scrub
This is one of the best forms of exfoliation that helps to get rid of rough skin. It helps you get soft and smooth skin.
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil or sweet almond oil
- Mix all the ingredients well. Your scrub is ready.
How To Use
- Moisten your skin when you go for a shower.
- Next, massage and scrub all over your body.
- Rinse it off and pat dry.
- You will immediately feel the difference in your skin!
- Those who have very dry skin can apply a moisturizer of their choice to help retain the moisture. The olive oil or almond oil in the scrub will also act as a natural moisturizer for the skin.
3. Lemon And Honey Scrub
Isn’t it nice if your scrub will take away some of your tan too? This lemon and honey scrub will exactly that! Lemon is known to lighten the skin whereas honey works as a moisturizer as it’s a humectant.
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- 3-4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar (Optional)
How to Prepare & Use
To make this scrub, just mix the lemon juice and honey. You can add some sugar to get the scrubbing effect. Otherwise, this exfoliates without physical exfoliation.
Apply on the entire body and massage for a minute or so.
4. Brown Sugar And Vanilla Scrub
This is one amongst one in every of the scrubs which will make you want you’re in a spa! brown sugar exfoliates whereas vanilla beans smell like heaven. to make this amazing scrub, you’ll want the following ingredients.
- 1/4th cup of brown sugar.
- 1/4th cup of white sugar.
- 2 tbsp of raw sugar.
- 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Seeds from 1 vanilla bean or 1 and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract.
How To Prepare & Use
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Massage the scrub with gentle circular motions all over the body.
5. Sugar And Almond Oil Scrub
This is an amazing basic scrub that gives a multitude of benefits. Sugar is an amazing scrubbing agent and almond oil has several, several advantages. It moisturizes the skin, has a fantastic fragrance and conjointly, lessens the abrasive effect of the sugar.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons almond oil
How To Prepare & Use
- Mix both the ingredients to get a coarse paste.
- Scrub your entire body gently and keep it on for a few minutes before rinsing.
6. Lavender Sea Salt Scrub
Lavender is one of the most wonderful essential oils known to man. And sea salt is known for its detoxifying properties.
- 1/2 cup of fine-grained sea salt.
- 2 tbsp of coarse Kosher salt.
- 5 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- About 15 drops lavender essential oil.
- 1/2 tsp dried lavender buds.
How To Prepare & Use
- Mix them together and say hello to a divine smelling body scrub.
- Once you mix the ingredients, kneed them well to attain proper hydration of the sugar in the concoction of oils.
Tips for Scrubbing Effect
- Sugar takes time to dissolve in oil. So, if your skin is extra sensitive, pour in more oil.
- If you want a therapeutic effect, essential oils will be extremely helpful.
- Take a bath to detox the skin better, but make sure to keep yourself hydrated.
- After scrubbing, use a good moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
Regular scrubbing takes away tan and dead cells and helps within the growth of new cells too. however remember not to overdo it, as that may make your skin tender. These entirely natural body scrubs can help renew your skin’s surface to reveal smoother skin that glows with good health. As these are natural, there’s no risk of any reaction or allergies.