If you’re seeking out a Personal Loan from a financial institution in India, you’ll require the subsequent Personal Loan Documents to procedure your personal mortgage software. We system Personal loans in predominant towns like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, and so forth.,
A first-class option to get cash from reputed banks for all needs is thru personal mortgage. Whether it to go for a vacation or to shop for a excellent gift for your sibling, employ the private mortgage alternative!
Everyone would be wondering- am I eligible for a personal mortgage. In case you are eligible, you will want to maintain some files on hand a good way to efficaciously observe for a private mortgage.
Checklist of Documents Required for Personal Loan
- Photo Identity Proof
- Residence Address Proof
- Residence Ownership Proof
- Income Proof
- Job Continuity Proof
- Bank Statement
- Investment Proof
- 1 passport size coloration photograph
List of Common Documents Required for Personal Loan
Here is the list of commonplace documents that have to be submitted no matter which financial institution you’re applying and wherein you are located.
- Complete mortgage application shape with one passport length photograph.
- Valid Proof of Applicant’s Identity: Voter ID card, passport, pan cad, riding license.
- Proof of Residence: Ration card, passport and utility bill.
- Proof of Age: Voter ID card, passport, pan cad, driving license.
- Salaried Individuals: Latest three months’ Salary Slips and Form 16, bank statements for 6 months.
- Self Employed Individuals: Latest 1 year bank assertion for each financial savings and current account.
Documents Required for Salaried Individuals
- Valid Proof of Applicant’s Identity (someone of the subsequent): Voter ID card, passport, pan cad, using license.
- Proof of Residence (any individual of the subsequent): Ration card, passport and utility bill.
- Proof of Age (any person of the following): Voter ID card, passport, pan cad, driving license.
- Income Proof: Latest three months’ Salary Slips and Form 16.
- Job Continuity Proof: Current Employment Certificate or Current Job Appointment letter and Experience Certificate.
- Bank Statement: Latest 6 months’ declaration from bank.
- Investment Proof (if any): Shares, Fixed Deposit, Fixed Assets, and so on.,
- 1 passport size color Photografs.
- If there are present loans put up Payment Track Record and sanction letter
Documents Required for Self Employed Professionals
- Valid Proof of Applicant’s Identity (any one of the following): Voter ID card, passport, pan cad, riding license.
- Proof of Residence (anybody of the subsequent): Ration card, passport and application bill.
- Proof of Age (anybody of the subsequent): Voter ID card, passport, pan cad, driving license.
- Office address: Property document, upkeep payments, software bills.
- Office Ownership Proof : Property Documents, Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill.
- Business Existence Proof: three years old Saral Copy, Shop Establishment Act.
- Income Proof: Latest 2 years Income Tax Returns which include Computation of Income, P&L Account, Balance Sheet.
Documents Required for Senior Citizens/Pensioners
- Photo Identity Proof: Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ PAN.
- Residence Address Proof: License/ Registered Rent Agreement/ Utility Bill.
- 1 passport size shade Photograf.
- Age Proof Document: pan card or passport
- Income Proof: pension returns or financial institution statement
If you are looking for a Personal Loan from a bank in India, you would require the following Personal Loan Documents to process your personal loan application. We process Personal loans in major cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, etc.,