Brokerage companies carry out trading operations together with buying and selling of stocks for their customers. They offer various services to their customers and charge constant quotes as fee for the operations of change carried out by using them for his or her customers Due to the growing variety of new discount brokers.
The opposition amongst them has also risen. This opposition has compelled new startups to give you new and better services at less expensive expenses and discounts for their clients.
SAS online discount broker is one such discount brokerage firm which was first incorporated within the year of 1995. It is a web discount brokerage firm which offers offerings of brokerage for stocks, future and alternatives, forex and commodities at NSE, BSE and MCX exchanges.
SAS stand for South Asian Stocks Ltd. They had started out their on-line bargain brokerage enterprise in the month of April, 2013, presently having about 6000+ customers unfold across 570+ towns of India.
They are running for a day by day common turnover of Rs.3500+ CR, as of the year 2015. This contribution sums as much as at least 1% of the entire India marketplace turnover.
Similar to some other cut price brokerage organization, SAS Online too functions with automatic and automated structures from a single centralized office which is placed in Delhi.
This manner, the company is in reality leveraging on era thereby saving abundant on actual estate, HR and different purposeful costs which can be handed onto the customers within the shape of their bargain brokerage provider plans.
They haven’t any account minimums or hidden costs, which makes it less steeply-priced and allows the clients to exchange problem unfastened.
Trading platforms offered by SAS Online
Using SAS Online, a consumer can alternate within the following ways;
- NEST Trader: This is a totally purposeful trading platform which lets in quick execution of trades with actual real time tracking. This is a user- pleasant, clean to use platform which is provided to all its clients without cost. Trading operations throughout all segments and exchanges might be completed in this single platform. It is available is desktop layout, and additionally net and mobile formats or versions.
- NOW Trader: This is loose software program furnished by using the National Stock Exchange that is situated inside the economic hub of India, Mumbai. Using this, you could alternate in equities, which incorporates NSE and BSE, derivatives, forex, using this one platform. Like all of the other structures, that is also to be had in computer codecs and additionally net and cell versions or formats.
TYPES OF ACCOUNTS OFFERED BY SAS ONLINE
SAS Online gives 4 distinctive varieties of plans to suite your buying and selling requirements;
- Rs.9 per trade plan :- This plan provided by means of SAS Online comes with a flat Rs.Nine consistent with change offer irrespective of the size of the change finished. The brokerage prices as Rs.9 according to trade in different words is 0.01%. Trading the usage of this plan is to be had at BSE, NSE and MCX stock exchanges in fairness, commodities, and additionally foreign money derivative segments.
- Rs.999 MCX plan: This buying and selling plan offered with the aid of SAS Online gives a limiteless monthly trading bundle in commodities at MCX inventory change for a flat rate of Rs.999 in keeping with month. This plan commonly suits human beings who’ve the cling of buying and selling and are looking to carry out big trades each month.
- Rs.999 equity plan: This trading plan offers an infinite trading bundle across the whole fairness phase for a flat rate of Rs.999 in step with month. Under this plan, buying and selling is available at BSE Cash, NSE Cash and NSE F&O segment. This plan suits clients who’re versed with equity trades and are seeking out a few large trades every month.
- Rs.499 currency plan: This plan gives a limiteless bundle of trading throughout the entire foreign money derivatives segment at a flat fee of Rs.499 according to month. The buying and selling operations will be done at NSE.
Opening an account with SAS Online
TO carry out on line trading with SAS Online, an investor has to open an account first. The SAS Online utility form is available on the website on line.
The applicant has to fill inside the shape on line and ship it to the worried government. After this, representatives from the workplace of SAS Online will contact the applicant and offer similarly information to create an account with the company.
SAS Online brokerage costs
|SAS Online Charges||EQUITY Delivery||EQUITY Intraday|
|Rs.999 MCX Plan/ Rs.999 equity plan/
Rs.499 currency plan brokerage
|Rs.9 per trade plan||0.1% or Rs.9/trade,
Whichever is lower
|0.01% or Rs.9/trade,
whichever is lower
|STT||0.1% on both buy
|0.025% on the sell
|Transaction/turnover charges||Rs.325/ CR||Rs.325/CR|
|Service tax||12% on brokerage
+ transaction charge
|12% on brokerage +
|Education Cess||2% of service tax||2% of service tax|
|Higher education Cess||1% of service tax||1% of service tax|
SAS Online fee Structure
- STT: This is charged simplest on the promoting aspect for intraday and F&O trades. For the delivery trades in equity, it’s far charged on each promoting and buying sides.
- Service tax: These expenses are charged primarily based at the kingdom tax laws the client is residing in.
- Education Cess: This is charged at 2% of the provider tax to the customer.
- Higher Education Cess: This is charged at 1% of the provider tax to the patron.
- SEBI turnover expenses: This is charged at Rs.325/CR for fairness, Rs.250/CR for futures, Rs.6000/CR at the premium gift for alternatives.
- Stamp responsibility: These are charged to the clients based on the state the client is residing in.
SAS Online Demat account
A Demat account is for the ones investors who worry for the safety of their trades which they think is mendacity with their agents. With a Demat account, this isn’t the solid as the shares are truly lying with NDSL or the CDSL that’s under the name of the Government of India’s equities.
The price for establishing a new Demat account with SAS Online is Rs.200, that is to be paid to begin with. There is an annual renovation rate for Non-Individual account which amounts to Rs.500. The transaction costs with a Demat account are Rs.9 in step with change further the depository prices at actual.
There is likewise a charge for every failed or rejected transaction of Rs.30 consistent with transaction. Also, Demat rejection expenses quantity to Rs.35 in line with rejection for each 500 grams.
Advantages of SAS Online
- Margin against stocks is to be had which isn’t always present in each other bargain brokerage company.
- There are monthly buying and selling plans to be had for buying and selling at all of the 3 inventory exchanges, NSE, BSE and MCX.
- Trading software program including the internet site of SAS Online is available in computing device and cellular too and all of the platforms are provided free of cost.
- There is not any minimum brokerage scheme.
- Customers may want to gain 20% to 50% of the brokerage paid by way of them via referring SAS Online to friends and relatives. This is known as the SAS Online referral application.
Disadvantages of SAS Online
- SAS Online doesn’t provide a 3 in 1 account not like a few brokerage companies that do.
- It doesn’t offer the ability to put money into IPO, FPO, mutual finances, FDs, NCDs and OFS.
- There is a call and trade feature too but is to be had at an extra value of Rs.20 per execute alternate or order.
Complaints regarding SAS Online at BSE/NSE
SAS Online, since the very starting of the firm, has received best a totally few variety of lawsuits lodged in opposition to a percentage dealer.
In the 12 months of 2103-14, they had about 2000 clients off which most effective a single criticism changed into received. In the year 2014-15, that they had around 4000 clients off which only nine lawsuits were lodged.
In this year, 2015-16, they have got near approximately 5000 clients and handiest two lawsuits were lodged so far. This is a totally quite report that SAS Online boasts approximately to its customers, and it’s far dazzling.
SAS Online, considering the fact that its beginning within the 12 months 2013, has usually been nicely rated and excellent in phrases of client satisfaction. Thus, this is one of the most appropriate discount brokerage corporations for users throughout all segments.
By supplying reasonably-priced costs and free opening of debts, SAS Online has captured the eye of the brand new generation of buyers in this united states of america.
SAS Online is very widely recognized to be spark off of their offerings and in keeping a dating with the customer.
Thus, with excellent rating and critiques and reasonably-priced gives and set off services, SAS Online has a very bright destiny within the Indian buying and selling world and would handiest get higher through time.